tisdag 11 mars 2014

What position in the final chart of PL do you think LFC will end up at?

This is the PL standings right now. LFC in second place with 10 games to play.


"The Reds" have put themselves in a very good position, for the final race of the League. The positive side of me is thinking that for the first time in many years we have a position that could take us all the way to a sensational Premier League title, with the magnificent game we have shown this season. With ten games still remaining for LFC the more refined side of me though, still think it´s also a lot of time left to screw everything up once again, and end up in fifth place.
The realistic side of me is instead saying that third place, leaving Arsenal behind is a reasonable ending position of this years PL for Liverpool FC.
What position do you put LFC at, in the final table of the PL in May?


Vote here!


I will of course publish the voting on this side and on my twitter account: @Pata_YNWA
The statistics will of course be more fun to look at with more votes made. So please help me spread the word to all your LFC friends. If you have a twitter account please RT.




Inga kommentarer: